Global office set target of doubling size of Canadian and Brazilian business in market segments growing at only 2% per year with sustenance of return on net assets and generation of positive cash flow while changing to new ERP.
Find breakthrough process innovations, new value proposition and business model. Specify all processes affected and design technology to run the business in new ways. Change organization and human capabilities and culture.
What we did
- Facilitated new strategic intent towards consumer intimacy model.
- Assessed external stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Developed comprehensive business process architecture for new proposition.
- Assessed processes against strategic drivers and chose top candidates for redesign.
- Facilitated several process innovation projects.
- Advised on technology implementation feasibility
- Financial challenge was met, aggressive growth targets achieved
- New enterprise system delivered under time and budget with no implementation issues
- New organization and roles implemented
- Facilitated same approach when invited for another county undergoing a similar challenge
Pain & Gain Change Prioritization
(Non-Client data for illustration only)